FEES FOR U.S. TAX RETURN
Base fee U.S. Federal Income Tax Return: EUR 750 (excl. 21% VAT),* and includes:
- preparation of the 1040 Forms Schedules A / B
- preparation of the 1040 Forms Schedule D with up to 15 transactions
- preparation of the foreign related Forms 1116 / 2555 and 8833
- preparation of the AMT Forms 1116 / 6251 and 8801
Additional fees apply for the following increments (excl. 21% VAT):
- 1040 Forms Schedule D with more than 15 transactions: EUR 50 (per 15 transactions)
- Form 8833 for countries other than the Netherlands: EUR 50 per form
- Federal extension to October 15th: EUR 25
- Federal extension from October 16th to December 15th: EUR 50
- State extension: EUR 25
- Form 8938: EUR 175 per person
- PFIC Form (Form 8621): EUR 25 per PFIC
- PFIC "Deemed Sale": EUR 75 per PFIC
- Individual State Income Tax Return: EUR 150
- Schedule C (self employment): EUR 200
- Schedule E (rental property, partnership income, etc): EUR 75
- Form 8854 (Expatriation Statement): EUR 250
- Form W-9: EUR 75
- Form W-8BEN: between EUR 75 and EUR 175, depending on the complexity
Preparation of Foreign Bank Account Forms (FBAR): EUR 100 per person (excl. 21% VAT).
Base fee U.S. Estimated Tax Calculation: EUR 250 (excl. 21% VAT).
The fee is for the tax preparation and review of the tax assessment. The fee does not include meetings, follow-up communications with taxing authorities or advisory. These services will be charged on an hourly fee basis.
* Does not cover corporations, partnerships and Dutch legal entities. Fees are listed separately.